Do you have an industrial project involving bulky cargo and equipment? SIFA PROJECTS works with you to ship your complex freight with oversized dimensions and heavy loads, such as construction and public works equipment, machinery, vehicles, wind turbines, and much more.
Our teams of experts will guide you
The SIFA PROJECTS division manages every step of the process, from planning to modeling logistics solutions for your complex shipments. Our teams are logistics experts, guaranteeing precise handling for your cargo shipments in all industrial segments, notably the renewable energy sector, where we have already realized several wind turbine transportation projects.
We pick up your goods directly at your factory and manage the entire transport process right to the final destination. Before we begin, we perform technical feasibility studies and propose detailed transport planning (road surveys) adapted and customized to meet your requirements. We supervise every phase of the shipping process.
- Specialized containers: open top, flat rack
- Breakbulk shipping: MAFI mobile loading platform, charters
- Shipping via RoRo cargo ship
- Multimodal transport adapted to every step in the freight forwarding process
- Feasibility study of your project and implementation of adapted transport methods (road, sea, air, storage, customs).
- A single point of contact to manage all phases of your shipments and a technical project manager on site.